Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An Intro to Me

Since this is a shiny new blog I figured I would introduce myself with one of those fun 'getting to know you' type prompts. So...enjoy. (If you read it all...I will be super impressed!)


1. What time did you get up this morning? 3pm...I am ever so nocturnal at the moment, which is good because the stars have been awesome! The moon is right next to Mars and Regulus and Venus and Jupiter are so bright!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither of those are my favorite, but pearls are better 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hugo, it was alright not bad or good, I didn't feel cheated out of my $2

4. What's your favorite TV show? Either Mythbusters or Ghost Adventures. The only shows I watch regularly (especially now that I finished Bleach)

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Starry Night Tea (I recommend) and some shortbread I baked the night before.

6. What's your favorite cuisine? I love Japanese food, the combination of clean flavors and artful looking dishes makes it a fave. Closely followed by Chinese, Korean, and Indian 

7. What foods do you dislike? I probably dislike yogurt more than anything else...because of ORGANISMS!! I know it is so silly, but the idea of putting bacteria into my body to live there (even if it is healthy and I need it to help me) really freaks me out. I expect organisms to be killed by my broken immune system. 

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt!

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? The End of Days by Abney Park

10. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive

11. Favorite sandwich? I like turkey with provolone and sprouts ^_^

12. What characteristics do you despise? Ignorance in all its forms 

13. What is your favorite type of clothing? hats

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation.Where? Right now, I really want to ramble on a beach

15. What color is your bathroom? some old ugly greenish wallpaper (apartments do not give you a lot of changing of the wall colors)

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Cheap Thrift Store...it is a brand :P

17. Where would you retire to? someplace artsy and warm

18. Favorite time of the day?
Late at night between 1-3am

19. What was your most memorable birthday? two years ago my mom and boyfriend threw me a Disney Villains themed party, it was so epic

20. Where were you born? Augusta, GA

21. Favorite sport to watch? I actually kinda hate sports

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? umm...not sure what this means, but ok

23. Person you expect to send it back first? I no understand these questions!!

24. What fabric detergent do you use? the cheapest nonscented organic hypoallergenic stuff

25. Were you named after anyone? no...I was almost named after a constellation though


26. Do you wish on stars? no, I make wishing stars

27. When did you last cry? I cried in frustration yesterday, it was one of those moments

28. Do you like your handwriting?
I love it...it is totally illegible and terrible and it makes me happy

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I would like to think so, I am a very aloof friend because I am sick so often, but when I am feeling ok I think I am a good friend

30. Are you a daredevil? I am in really stupid ways that almost always end up me getting hurt


31. Do looks matter? that depends...I am not going to buy something if I think it looks like crap, I won't turn away a friend if I don't like the way they look. But I admit I am kinda shallow at first with romance...but if the person I am in love with gets disfigured or something then I won't care

32. How do you release anger?
I rant, I vent, I kill things in video games, I throw pillows or non breakables, and then I make things. Usually in that order. 

34. What were your favorite toys as a child? Books, my piles of stuffed animals (I still love those things) all of my dinosaurs until they got washed away in a flood (irony!!) and my firework kaleidoscope 

35. What class in High School was totally useless? PE, it was useless to me especially with my chronic health problems. Some days I felt to crappy to do sports! I still think it would have been awesome to open up the gym and weight lifting equipment for student use during study halls. 

37 Favorite movies? I'm gonna be honest, movies do not drive my life as it seems to do with so many. Like most things I use movies as background noise to entertain me while I do crafts. I cannot remember the last time I paid attention to just a movie 


38. What are your nicknames? I still get called Amanda Panda some times, and Mandy Pandy too. Ben has lots of sweet names he calls me, but those are not really nicknames :P

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no, I have slipper type shoes, sandals, and giant zip up fuzzy boots...so no ties.

40. Do you think that you are strong? physically, no not at all. Emotionally I think I am, but I always strive to be stronger (and fix my warped perception of strength)

41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Pistachio...or the oh so rare and unbelievably good French lavender 

42. What are your favorite colors?
every shade of blues, greens, and purples. 

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
my piece of garbage body, it gets in the way of me doing so many things!

44. Who do you miss the most?
I miss Rita (Ben's sister) and probably won't see her till I move to KC in June...then I will see her all the time but miss all my family and friends that I lived close to

45. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back to you? is this one of those old fashioned email chain letters...weird

46 What color pants are you wearing? black torn up barely holding together cotton pants. I don't care if they are holey, they are comfy as hell

47. Last thing you ate? my homemade shortbread...yumm


48. Favorite song? oh I hate picking one!!! Right now, Beautiful Decline by Abney Park

49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Teal!! because it is my favorite color...no deep 'it is the color of my SOUL' stuff...its just my favorite...deal with it!

50. Last person you talked to on the phone? Ben! I told him to come home that the girly night was over and it was safe to come back :P

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I love noses, best part of a face 


52. Favorite drink?
tea...all the time! Lapsang Souchong might be my favorite 

53. Do you wear contacts?
no, but I need to get my eyes tested soon and get glasses. I can't wear contacts 

54. Favorite day of the year?
so many choices! I will not choose a holiday...too easy. I chose that day in the middle of May when summer really starts and the storms are AMAZING

55. Endings happy or sad? depends, a sad ending can have an amazing impact but happy can make you feel all fuzzy. It needs to fit the work of fiction (and not be the ending to Mass Effect 3...bitter!!)

56. Winter/summer?
Summer, no contest

57. Hugs OR Kisses?
who...is giving them? 

58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
Bird's Custard

59. What Book(s) are you reading?
I am trying to re-read the Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn series by Tad Williams but my head it too much in gaming world and I get distracted

60. What is on your mouse pad?
I don't have one! Laptop is a touch mouse...thingy...my old mouse pad was covered in my doodles


61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
I watched myself play Kingdom of Amalur...blasted Traveler's Faction Quest, all this going and stealing things is not as fun as killing things. I want to do the House of Ballads Quests again :(

62. Favorite Smells?
my cats in the sunlight, apples, jasmine flowers, and sun dried laundry


63. Stones or Beatles?
Beatles...I never liked the Stones, thought they were mediocre...plus Mick Jagger is one scary looking mofo

64. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Minnesota...paradise...except for it being BLOODY COLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment