Friday, May 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

I am typing this from Ben's tiny little mini because my beloved Hp9000 is doing what HP9000s do best...overheating and causing the motherboard to move around. So while that is being repaired I am stuck with this thing. Not that there is anything wrong with minis, they are just not what I am used to using. Figures, right before I move my computer breaks (and of course a whole list of other things as well) so typical. While I am waiting for my landlord to inspect my house and hopefully give me my security deposit back, I decided to take a photography scavenger hunt.

I Spy Something....
Purple
 

Smooth




yellow



That Flies



Funny



Huge



Blue



Shiny



Tiny



Red



Rough



Fast



Green



Wet



Wacky



Fuzzy



Slow



Round
    

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Now that my camera is in working order, I wouldn't mind doing a photo post. Well one that is not subject matter specific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the star on the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete