Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bad Shoulder, No Treats for You!

I woke up this morning with a nasty pulled muscle in my shoulder (lifting too many full teapots? Carrying boxes to and from storage? Most likely it is because I rolled out of bed sometime in the night) meaning that typing for long periods is causing my arm and hand to go numb. Oops!

No worries though, I need to soak it and get it massaged out and I will be fine, but that does mean no tea review today. I will leave you with this tea themed photo to hold everyone over till tomorrow, and to direct your attention to the right hand corner. Under all my archived blog entries you will find a (incomplete) list of tea themed blogs to check out. If you are like me and love reading about tea then have fun, because there are a lot of them!
Also a very Happy Diwali to everyone, grab a cup of Autumn Darjeeling and enjoy the Festival of Lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment