Sunday, November 2, 2014

Saturday Musing on a Sunday

My total lack of anything decent to blog about really started last night, where I was realizing 'huh, I have done nothing creative, nerdy, or particularly interesting all week, I should change that.' I then promptly stayed up till the wee hours of the morning drawing a picture that I ended up hating and need to completely redo it. No I am not showing you guys what it looks like.
Outside is really pretty in my gaiwan
 Instead of blogging about a tea book, a tea place, or tea gear (as I usually do) I am going to talk about the beauty of doing absolutely nothing, because that is essentially what I did today. There was a lot of Puerh, some reading, a little more work on this rage inducing drawing, and some staring vacantly at my computer. I stayed in my PJs all day, wrapped in a fuzzy robe, and enjoyed the sunlight streaming through the window onto me. It was a blustery and cold day out, so my initial plan of frolicking off into the wilderness was delayed. Sometimes I need a day like this, I need to recharge by resting.
The tea frogs are multiplying
So yeah, I could go into some deep philosophical rambling about how healthy it is to take a day off (especially after a ton of travel) and how freeing it is, but I don't even feel like doing that. I am taking the day off and going back to my tea and terrible drawing. Unless something really random happens the norm will return tomorrow and tea reviews will happen, till then, Happy Sunday everyone.
This happened this week too

No comments:

Post a Comment