Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Burnout Alert!

No, no, not a burnout of the blog, no worries there, just one of those general 'too many things on my plate' days and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Even though several of those things are really pleasant, the constant 'go go go' tone my life has taken as of late, I did not even get a proper recovery time from that nasty cold I had last week! Now, on the one hand, this is awesome...on the other hand, I am exhausted, and when exhaustion kicks in usually the first thing to suffer is artistic expression.

So in order to continue writing like a rambling tea nut (and paint and those kinds of things) I am taking the night and tomorrow night off. Tea rambling shall commence as usual on Friday, so go outside and enjoy the pleasant weather, I plan on trying to get a little gardening in using my pinch of free time tomorrow.

Lastly I leave you with this teapot I found at a thrift store today:

2 comments:

  1. I hear you so well there right now. I envy these kids I'm in college with who don't have to live two hours away, who don't have to work through school, who can sit at home and take all the time they need on their art. While they sit around and work on what they want, I have to go to work the next day. Been doing that for four years, and it's exhausting.

    I'm sure you'll fight your way through the burnout. You always do. You're an amazingly gifted person and artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot to me!! What you are doing with school and your art and juggling work, I don't know how you do it, I would explode! You are definitely an inspiration, and not just because seeing one of my friends achieve their goals and dreams is an epic thing.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.