Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Holiday!

OMG guys, I am so stuffed! I am food drunk, and probably a little tea drunk, still. I do not do Black Friday, ok I did take advantage of JiNX's sale yesterday, I saved my money for tea and realized I have enough teas for the moment...and the teas I really wanted were not on sale...so I bought a plushie Minecraft Spider. I have no regrets.
OMG FOOD!

So yeah, that massive pile of food was all cooked by my mom, who is awesome. It is all gluten free, meaning I got to go all out and fill my gorge pouch (just like a cat, I totally have one.) We will eat like little piggies for several days, and I greatly hope for turkey soup.
Mom caught me in the act of stealing food

So, I hope all of you are having a wonderful little holiday, and if you do not celebrate the day of eating too much and then the day of bargain hunting, well, I wish you all a wonderful Friday. I will resume my usual tea reviews tomorrow, but for now, I am going to go roll around on the floor and debate if eating another slice of pie is a good idea.
Yeah, the pie is a good idea

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.