Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years, Travel, And Breakage

Well, I am back home, safe in Kansas City, all my stuff unloaded from the car...of course I had the realization that I have a problem and really do have too much stuff. Since it will be the New Year tomorrow, this is a perfect time to redo the bedroom again. Of course my cats were immensely happy to see me!
We went the route that was most scenic
Sadly things never go off without a hitch, the night before I left Pennsylvania, my computer decided it wanted to take that moment to die. Luckily it is not a horrible death like my last computer, so a mad dash to find a cheap replacement does not look in the cards. I hope. I have a Toshiba Satellite and it has a problem where the plug (on the computer end, not the plug into the wall end) just stops working. So I need to get a new part and then install it. Luckily Ben is nice enough to share his computer, so starting tomorrow the reviews shall return, but not having nigh constant access to the computer I am familiar with is annoying!
My computer's sticker collection is ridiculous

So, wishing all of you a happy New Year and see you all on the other side :D

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Wishing you a year full of tea-lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a year full of wonderful tea as well :D

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.